Free Seminar Explains How to Potentially Get More from the NCDOT
If your property is in the path of the US 64 widening project in Henderson County, we strongly urge you to register below or call us to reserve your seat for a free land taking seminar in Hendersonville, NC.
Free Land-taking Seminar for Property Owners Affected by the US 64 Widening Project in Henderson County
- When: Thursday, March 19th, 2020 from 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- Where: Hampton Inn (Harvest & Orchard Room) 155 Sugarloaf Road Hendersonville, NC 28792 1-828-697-2333
Former NCDOT Lawyer Shares “Inside” Strategies – FREE
A lawyer who formerly worked for the NCDOT, (and who now works for the NC Eminent Domain Law Firm) will share “inside” information that many property owners don’t know about. This information could mean the difference in your being offered pennies on the dollar or much, much more.
Since we’ve been in business, we’ve increased
the average offer for our clients 187%*.
Negotiating Strategies, Potentially Higher Payouts, & the “Second Check” Approach
At this informal session, you will get an inside glimpse into the NCDOT’s property evaluation practices and learn why many property owners receive lowball offers. You will also hear about three approaches that can potentially help you combat lowball offers:
- How our “second check” negotiation strategy can work to your advantage
- How and why appraisals might vary, and why it may work against you to get your own appraisal
- A strategy that can lead to higher payouts, sometimes two to five times as much as others receive
Even better, you will hear about these things in plain language you can understand – not legalese.
Space is limited, so register now.
There’s no cost to attend and no obligation to hire us afterward.
Register by filling out the form below, or call us at 1-877-393-4990.