The US 158 Widening Project Is Coming – Could You Get More for Your Property?
Is your property affected by the US 158 Widening Project? If so, you have or will receive an offer from the NCDOT for what they plan to take. Don’t accept it until you attend this free virtual seminar!
Free Property Owners Seminar for Those Affected by the US 158 Widening Project
One of our former NCDOT attorneys will discuss the project, the NCDOT’s strategies, and inside information you can really use. This is not a sales event, and you are under no obligation to retain us.
WHEN: June 29, 2021, from 7-9 pm
WHERE: Virtually (link sent after registration below)
WHAT: Project facts, processes to understand, and negotiating strategies
Or Call 1-877-393-4990 to Reserve Your Spot!
Learn the Inside Information That Could Lead to a Higher Payout for Your Property
Our informal seminar is designed to give you a better understanding of the NCDOT process, what your rights are, and how you may be able to get more than the NCDOT’s original offer. Since we’ve been in business, we’ve increased the average offer for our clients by more than 202%.*
- Learn how the NCDOT evaluates properties and why many property owners receive “lowball” offers.
- Find out how and why appraisals may vary and how getting one yourself may work against you.
- Discover strategies that could potentially lead to a higher payout.
- Learn how our “Second Check” approach to negotiation can work to your advantage.
- Ask questions about the project’s impact on your specific property.
Space Is Limited, So Register Now to Reserve Your Spot
This free seminar can only accept a limited number of attendees, so be sure to reserve your spot immediately. There’s no cost to attend and no obligation to hire us afterward. We will try to explain everything in plain language you can understand, not legalese.
*Each case is different and must be evaluated separately. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Average based on each case’s increase as of 12/31/20.