Durham, North Carolina
Before joining the NC Eminent Domain Law Firm in 2013, Kenneth Bryan was chosen as an extern for Judge Linda Stephens and the North Carolina Court of Appeals. And although he’s received several academic honors, he’s most known for his extraordinary work ethic and genuine compassion for our clients.
“I chose the legal field because I love to solve problems, dig to the root of issues, and help other people. I believe that, as an attorney, I have an ability and responsibility to make a lasting impact. When I go home every night I want to be able to say I made a difference in someone’s life and that I did my very best to make sure they were treated fairly.”
Mr. Bryan was a double major in History and Geography at the University of South Carolina. He was named on the Dean’s List for 7 out of 8 semesters and graduated cum laude with honors from the University of South Carolina Honors College. Afterwards, he went on to complete his J.D. at the University of North Carolina School of Law.
Mr. Bryan is a member of the Durham County Bar Association, the 14th Judicial District Bar, the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Eminent Domain
- North Carolina, 2011
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. – 2011
- University of South Carolina Columbia, South Carolina
- B.A. – 2008
- Major: History and Geography, cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- Durham County Bar, Member
- 14th Judicial District Bar, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
In the News
- Lawyers Weekly: “DOT pays $570K* for taking three driveways“
- Lawyers Weekly: “NCDOT pays $652K* to settle Map Act case“
*Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its individual merits. Past results do not guarantee future outcomes.