The South New Hope Road Widening project is a joint effort between the NCDOT and the City of Gastonia to widen South New Hope Road (NC 279) from Burtonwood Drive to Armstrong Park Drive/Garrison Boulevard/SR 2466.
South New Hope Road is currently a four-lane roadway. The proposed design will add a turn lane to make it five lanes. The stretch in question is just over a half mile.
The City of Gastonia is responsible for $1,148,000 of the total cost.
- Right-of-way acquisition – September, 2013
- Start Construction – September, 2014
Get a free case
There are only a handful of attorneys in NC who practice eminent domain exclusively, and even fewer with NCDOT experience. We have several. That’s why its worth getting in touch with us for a free case evaluation.
Here’s how it works:
1) Tell us about your situation.
2) We research your property as needed, using DOT maps, our own technology, and experience to see the exact effects.
3) We let you know what we think a fair offer would be. This evaluation is free, and there’s no
pressure or obligation to hire us after.
But please don’t wait to act. Waiting can hurt your case, and the cost is the same: free.
"*" indicates required fields